Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Post #3- Friendship

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." God didn’t give me sisters, but he blessed me with the two best friends any person could have. My life hasn’t always been pink. I had to go through mediocre friends to find the right ones. I remembered a couple of years ago I had a best friend. We did everything together from doing homework to sleeping over at each others houses. At that time I wasn’t so aware of what people were able to do, in other words I was naive. When my friend backstabbed me, I felt alone. I didn’t know she was going to do such horrible thing to me. The problem was I had no one to talk to so, I went where every girl goes to their mom. I remembered when she said to me: “Noelia, this is just the beginning of life, you’ll have to overcome all bad experiences and learned from them”. At first I thought this doesn’t help me at all, worst advice anyone could say to me. My mom said: “You’ll thank me later” I laughed and continued on the computer.  But as day, months and years pass I know that she was right all along. We don’t have to give importance to someone who doesn’t care about us. Today, I can say that I’m 100% sure that even though friends aren’t necessary on life, they help us survive everyday.



Three_friends_on_a_bench~intro.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment