Saturday, February 11, 2012

Post #12- Girl's Night Out


 
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten out with my friends. So, we planned and went out yesterday. We’ve been planning to go out about two days. Then Friday finally came! We went to school. After school we went to Plaza Las Americas and saw a movie. The movie was “The Woman in Black” which most of you know it’s a horror movie. I fell asleep in the movie. It sucked! It wasn’t scary at all. So, I got bored and fell asleep. I wasn’t the only who was bored one of my friends spent the whole movie texting and the other one in Facebook. We were all very bored.  After the movies we went to a restaurant and ate. One of my friends ate too much and had a little problem. She had to go to the bathroom, urgently! We were in the car and we had to stop and get her to the bathroom, it was hilarious! We finally got home and started talking (you know, girl talk).  Then we started mixing juices and eating chocolate and decided to sneak out to the balcony. My friend’s dad told us that yesterday was a very special night because the moon would reflect on the lagoon. We didn’t pay him any attention but, when we went outside to the balcony the moon actually reflected on the lagoon, it was beautiful. We sat like an hour on the balcony we were all talking and staring at the moon. After a while we decided to go asleep and just before I close my eye I realize that I’m a very fortunate girl. I realize I have the best friends in the world.  It was one of the best girl’s night out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment