Thursday, February 2, 2012

Post #4- Third Wheel


One of my best friends plays volleyball in the same team I do. She knows I hate being a third wheel. So, she decided to go on a date without telling me. I remembered it was Saturday and she called me in the morning to invite me to her house. I went there on pyjamas because she told me we were going to see movies all day. We were all afternoon watching movies, then at 6:00pm she told me "get in the shower, you’re going on a date with me". I was in shock and mad at the same time. I didn’t argue with her instead I wanted to get even with her. We arrive at the movie theater and there was Marcos, her date. I made them watch Winnie the Pooh with me. My revenge was just getting started. When we were going to sit,  I sat between them. During the movie I made Marcos buy me popcorn and a soda. When he brought the popcorn I said, “I told you to buy me popcorn and a sprite”. I made him go back and get a sprite. When the movie was finishing he tried to talk to her and just stare to him, very disturbingly of course. I could see my best friend wanted to kill me. So, after the movie ended,  we said goodbye and got into her mom’s car. Her mom said, “How was the date”? And she said, “I don’t know ask Noelia” and I just started laughing. We got home and he texted her saying “ This was the best date I’ve ever had”. After all that I did to get even at her, he ended up enjoying his time with us. We were up all night laughing at the stupid things I did at the movies.


2 comments:

  1. I am sure they will think twice before inviting you again! VERY FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete