Thursday, February 9, 2012

Post #11 - Reality of love

Most teenage girls expect the same thing: a perfect boy or as they called "prince charming". They are all so shallow that they don't believe that society has moved on. You cannot expect a boy in a horse running to you, and then living happily ever after. Happily ever after doesn't, you're only a teenage girl. Most girls think that their boyfriend is the person who they are going to marry, you're only a teenager!! Other girls spend their time crying over a boy, you're young, life your life happily, don't worry about those people. There is a reason why they aren't in your future. But most girls in my age can't move on, I mean of course it hurts. It's hard to know that you loved someone and now you mean nothing to them. Also I know that worst pain is when someone you love dissapoints you. But, HEYYY!! it's not your fault so, STOP CRYING he's not worth it. I know it's hard because I've suffered too, but life tought me the lesson and now I've moved on. I've been through a lot and most people don't even know what I've been through (the worst part is that people judge). I know is not the princess story every girl wants to hear but, it's the truth. I'm telling this to every girl who is suffering or has suffered that there are millions of boys out there. Why only suffer for one? That one boy who didn't appreciate you and made you waste your time, forget him. Personally, I think we should enjoy our lives we are young and we shouldn't waste our time suffering, life's too short to suffer. Remember that there is a whole bright future ahead of us and it's going to be worth.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment