Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Post #9- My Hero


“My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune” God bless me with one of the best mothers of the world. I love my mom; she is my hero. She is the strongest person I’ve ever known, she makes a difficult situation look easy and even if she is in pain, she will light up everyone’s day, just to make them feel better. Every time I feel down or upset I know she is going to be there for me. My mom is my sister and my best friend. She is like my sister because we fight like sister. She argues with me about everything: my room, volleyball, grades, mostly EVERYTHING but that’s her job. Sometimes we have big fights because we have the same attitude. We never want to loose, but at the end we end up happy with each other. She is my best friend because she is the only person in the world who hasn’t disappointed me. Whenever I feel sad I know she is going to be there for me. When I feel the whole world is against me, she is the one who’s going to be standing by my side. Whenever I fall, she gives me her hand and helps me get up. She is my mother; she’s the reason why I’m here. I love her; there isn’t another person in the world that can be her. She’s unique, beautiful, caring and if I continue saying good things about her I will end this essay tomorrow. I think it’s sad how many people don’t appreciate their mothers. I personally couldn’t live without my mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment