Saturday, February 4, 2012

Post #6- Lazy Days


Everyone haves lazy days, in fact I’m having one right now. Lazy days are those days that when you wake up and you don’t want to do anything. You wake up and you just want to lie in your bed all day and don’t do anything. I have lazy days 6 days a week.  Today I have four (4) games and I’m just lying on my bed. I play volleyball, which it’s a sport that takes a lot of your time.  I have to play at three (3) pm and then play three (3) games in a row which take even more energy. But it doesn’t happen only at games but with school too. When were in school and teacher assign us a test or homework due to the next week we always study or do the project the day before.  Everyone does that, including me. Of course were allowed to have lazy days once a while, but not everyday. I should change; instead of having six (6) days lazy I should have six (6) days of working and one (1) of lazy. Instead of being on the computer, watching movies and talking on the phone I should do my homework. I know it’s not going to be easy, but I have to change, we all do. I’m going to be the first one to change and try to minimize my lazy days. I think we all should because by being lazy our grades fail and we obviously wouldn’t want that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment