Monday, February 6, 2012

Post #8- Math Class


I love our math teacher, but the class not so much. When I was little my favorite class was math, after 4 years my favorite class became art.  I love math at the beginning of the year, it was so easy (of course we were reviewing all 9th grade material). But little by little, day-by-day the class became harder and more complicated. Now I don’t even want to get in the classroom, I avoid entering there. When she starts explaining I don’t understand anything. When she speaks all I here is “bla bla bla bla = 30” its frustrating.  She does an equation so long that occupies two lines of my notebook; it’s not even funny. When she writes numbers I feel like she is writing Chinese on the board. All the signs, negatives, positives, radicals, etc they all look like Chinese signals. Our math teacher is an excellent person and teacher, but the all the materials she gives is very hard. The problem is not only material, is the quantity of material. She gives a lot of sections.  Tomorrow I have test on a material that I don’t even know the name off. All I know is that if I don’t open the book soon I’m getting a negative fifty on the exam (that’s the only thing I know about negatives -_-).  I’m not doing bad at the class, but this year I’ve had to work harder than any other year before, I just hope I get a good grade on this test.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment