Monday, February 13, 2012

Post #14- Science Fair


 
Today we had the scientific fair award ceremony. I remembered when the three judges interviewed. The first didn’t go so well. She started asking us weird questions and arguing a lot. The second judge who interviewed me I had to do it without my partner because he got to school late. The third judge was a little hard. The judge started asking questions about if we smell or taste the fruits, which made no sense because we weren’t supposed to use our five senses. Last year when they interviewed us it went better than this year. So, when the ceremony started I didn’t thought I was going to be win anything. When they called my name to get the participation certificate I thought “ok, this is the only thing we are going to win”! They started with my category botany (just my luck) and they started with the fourth place and then when they announced the third place I heard my name and my partner’s name. I was in shocked. My friend had to tell me “Noelia, get up you and Eisam (my partner) won! When I got up there to get my trophy I was still in shocked. After the ceremony I was talking to my partner and we still couldn’t believe that we had won because I can honestly say that the first judge was awful. After everything ended I realize that even though I didn’t think that we did a good job. All of our hard work from staying late nights to doing extra research finally paid off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment